can you feel
my love buzz?
just ain't the
way it seems
ORIGINAL: THINGS TO CHECK
– The names ALICE WHEELER and SUZANNE SASIC can be seen clearly printed on the rear of the picture sleeve.
– The cover is hand-numbered in a thin red felt pen.
– The person who numbered the singles was left-handed, so the number leans to the left.
– Side A run-out groove reads: SP-23-A Why Don’t You Trade Those Guitars For Shovels? L-31540. The writing is only 2mm high.
– Side B run-out groove reads: SP-23-B L-31540X. Both these messages are handwritten.
– Machine-stamped on both run-out grooves is the word, Kdisc. The stamp is very light and may have to be held under a bright light to be identified.
more details can be found here.